Hey beautiful person,
I have a confession and please don’t laugh or judge me. Ok so, up until yesterday I actually didn’t know how to book a flight….. Wait before you laugh. I’ll put it this way, I don’t know why but there’s always someone else other than me booking the flight. For family trips my big sister sorts it out, or otherwise my partner when I go visit him. The point is up until recently I’ve never needed to book a ticket myself….. I remember calling a friend one night to help me book a ticket and I got the ‘ as old as you are, you can’t buy a ticket‘ look!
It might seem like common sense but first of all, common sense is not common! Secondly, I’m a low key spoilt child! and while I’m not embarassed to admit this anymore. I know I’m not the only one out there who couldn’t book a flight ticket. The good news is , by the end of this blog both you and I will be able to book a flight ticket . I’ve practiced a few times to get this post right myself!
So here goes today’s post.
1. Go onto your Internet Explorer/ Google Chrome for Google. Let’s pick a random airline to practice, we’ll choose Ryanair. Sign up for an account, it’ll make it easier later.
4. Decide what class you want to travel by; this could be economy /first / business class. At the top right corner, you’ll see the total amount of this first ticket you’ve got so far. Follow the same process to book your return and then the total price all together comes up, hit continue.
- Before you check out, make sure you put in the correct passport details.
- Print your boarding pass, I know we are living in an era where technology makes everything easy but your phone could act up or even worst it could die. Besides, you don’t want to be that person everyone is staring at in the airport so save yourself the hassle.
- Don’t leave anthing last minute ( I might do a separate post on this).
When booking a flight feel free to scroll up and down the page and see what else the airline has to offer. This will also help you get the hang of it all. But don’t get too carried away casue with ads and promos!
This brings us to the end of this mini tutorial/ blog post. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed learning and sharing more about myself. I don’t have images from step 5 onwards cause I wasn’t booking an actual ticket…
See you soon